2021 Chevy Traverse Reviews
First things first, AutoSavvy dealerships sell branded title vehicles across the American Southwest. That is to say that we don’t sell new vehicles. However, if you’re looking for a recent-year Chevy Traverse in excellent condition, we have plenty in stock that have highly comparable features and specs to the new 2021 Chevy Traverse. To get an idea of what Chevy Traverse models from the most recent production cycle are like, read the 2021 Chevrolet Traverse reviews. Then, apply for financing and get in touch with an AutoSavvy dealership near you to explore our selection of used Chevy Traverse models.
Excerpts From the Chevrolet Traverse Reviews
- “It has a capable V6 engine, gets decent gas mileage, and provides a cushioned ride, even over rough roads. Few SUVs in any class have as much cargo space, and the Traverse can accommodate adults in all three rows. The infotainment tech is user-friendly as well.”– USNews.com
- “The Traverse offers abundant space for adults, child seats, water bottles and whatever else you can think of. There’s 23 cubic feet of luggage space behind the upright third row, which is more than what most rivals offer.” – Edmunds.com
- “The Chevrolet Traverse is a tempting vehicle for families, thanks to its extra interior room and a starting price that undercuts most competitors. We also like its standard V6 engine, the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds, and seating for seven or eight passengers.” – Kelley Blue Book®
- “The Chevrolet Traverse flies further under the radar than most mid-size three-row crossovers, but that doesn’t mean it has little to offer families. Along with a quiet ride, it boasts sharp handling and more cargo space than its competitors — mostly because it’s huge. (And buyers looking to haul people and cargo will never turn down more space.)” – Motor Trend
2021 Chevrolet Traverse Highlights
Now that you’ve read the 2021 Chevy Traverse reviews, let’s take a closer look at what makes the Chevy Traverse stand out:
- Spaciousness: The Traverse can comfortably seat up to 8 passengers and features 98.2 cubic feet of cargo space.
- Features: This SUV can come equipped with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto integration, an HD Surround Vision camera, heated driver and front passenger seats, and so much more.
- Performance: The new Traverse features up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity, all while getting 27 mpg on the highway despite its tremendous power.
Now that you’ve learned more about the Traverse, find out how you can write your own Chevrolet Traverse review.
Find a Branded Title Chevrolet Traverse at AutoSavvy
Now that you’ve read the 2021 Chevy Traverse reviews, it’s time to take the next step! If you’re looking to save money on a comparable model from the same production cycle, AutoSavvy has a recent-year used Chevy Traverse for sale near you. With an ever-expanding list of locations in Boise, Colorado Springs, Las Vegas, Omaha, Houston, and beyond, if you live in the Southwest, there’s probably an AutoSavvy dealership near you with fantastic opportunities to save on quality. Be sure to read up on our complimentary warranty and overview of the 2021 Chevy Blazer trims! We look forward to helping you save. While you’re here, take a moment to explore our 2021 Chevrolet Blazer as well!
More From AutoSavvy
AutoSavvy Launches New Location in Santa Fe, New Mexico The AutoSavvy Family of Dealerships now offers locations in 8 states across the Western United States. Wednesday, September 1, 2021 10:00 am MST Dateline: Santa Fe, New Mexico AutoSavvy is a privately held company “We welcome car shoppers in Fort Worth to visit our store and…
Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000 For the 3rd Time, AutoSavvy Appears on the Inc. 5000, Ranking No. 4994 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 39 Percent NEW YORK, August 17, 2021 – Inc. magazine today revealed that AutoSavvy is No. 4994 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the…
When properly equipped, the 2021 Ford Explorer has a tow capacity that can reach up to 5,600 pounds—more than enough for your trailer or motorboat. While AutoSaavy doesn’t sell new Ford Explorer SUVs, we have an extensive inventory of used Ford Explorers from the recent generation that offer nearly identical specs. To get a sense…