What is the Towing Capacity of a 2021 Ford F-150?
At AutoSavvy, we sell used Ford F-150s that have branded titles. They’re thoroughly inspected and restored, so they’re often in better condition than the average used vehicle, and their insurance designation makes them incredibly affordable. One look at our inventory, and you’ll see a diverse selection of recent-year Ford F-150 trucks that feature comparable specs to the new 2021 model but cost much less.
To give you an idea of what to expect from recent-year used Ford F-150 towing capacity, we’re going to cover the capability of the new model in detail. For starters, it can tow up to 14,000 pounds when properly equipped. Read on, apply for a pre-approval, and get in touch with an AutoSavvy location near you.
2021 F-150 Towing Capacity by Engine
What is the towing capacity of a 2021 Ford F-150? That depends on which of its 6 engine options you choose. Here’s a quick breakdown of Ford F-150 towing capacity and key specs per engine:
- 8,200-pound maximum towing capacity
- 290 hp / 265 lb-ft of torque
- 10,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 325 hp / 400 lb-ft of torque
- 13,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 400 hp / 410 lb-ft of torque
- 12,100-pound maximum towing capacity
- 250 hp / 440 lb-ft of torque
- 14,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 400 hp / 500 lb-ft of torque
- 12,700-pound maximum towing capacity
- 430 hp / 570 lb-ft of torque
Key 2021 F-150 Towing Features
While you can expect your Ford F-150 to have the muscle needed to do just about any job, a bevy of high-tech towing features makes towing a smoother more convenient experience than ever. Here are just a few highlights:
- Dynamic Hitch Assist With Line-of-Sight Guidance: Line your hitch up with your trailer receiver by following a video feed with markers and helpful cues.
- Factory-Installed Trailer Brake Controller: Never worry about hitting the brakes and causing trailer sway again.
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™: Park your truck and the load it tows with ease, using an in-dash camera feed with helpful cues and markers.
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) With Trailer Coverage: This blind-spot system is designed to cover the much bigger blind spots created by whatever large load you’re towing.
- 8-Inch Productivity Screen: This screen allows you to monitor the load you tow from your dashboard and provides you with up-to-date information about its stability.
Experience What the Towing Capacity of a Ford F-150 is Capable of at AutoSavvy
AutoSavvy has locations across the American South and Southwest. From Houston to Colorado Springs to Las Vegas, if you live in this corridor of the nation, there’s likely an AutoSavvy near you. No matter which dealership you choose, expect an extensive selection of refurbished and affordable recent-year Ford F-150s. We can’t wait to show you what the Ford F-150 towing capacity has to offer you! Make sure to also read about our branded title vehicles and our complimentary warranty while you’re here!
More From AutoSavvy
The 2021 Subaru Outback has a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 pounds when properly equipped, though the capacity will vary depending on which trim level you choose. Learn more about the Outback towing specs, engine options, and towing-friendly features that can help improve your drives, and contact AutoSavvy to experience the capability in person! View…
First things first, AutoSavvy dealerships sell branded title vehicles across the American Southwest. That is to say that we don’t sell new vehicles. However, if you’re looking for a recent-year Chevy Traverse in excellent condition, we have plenty in stock that have highly comparable features and specs to the new 2021 Chevy Traverse. To get…
AutoSource Motors Announces Company Name Change to AutoSavvy AutoSavvy — Your Source For Savings Monday, April 5, 2021 10:00 am MST Dateline: Woods Cross, Utah AutoSavvy is a privately held company “This rebranding strategy reflects both the evolution of the company as well as its vision for the future.” A Strategic Decision To Establish Brand…